Hanna Checker®HC Phosphate colorimeter, ULR (PO4)$99.00
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on
the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0 up to 200 ppb (µg/l)
- Resolution: 1 ppb (µg/l)
- Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
1x HI736 Low Range Phosphate Checker
6x HI736-25 Reagent Packets
2x glass cuvettes
1x baterry 1,5V AAA
Hanna HI702-25 Copper High Range Reagent$22.00
The HI702-25 are high-quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with their Copper High Range Checker® HC. These reagents follow the Bicinchoninate Method in which the reaction between copper and the reagent causes a purple tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of HI702-25 reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and the HI702 will determine the concentration from the color that is produced. The results will be displayed in ppm of copper. These reagents are designed to be used with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm copper.
Package Packets Quantity 25 Method adaptation of the EPA method. The reaction between copper and the bicinchoninate reagent causes a purple tint in the sample.
Hanna Instruments Marine Alkalinity Checker® HC Reagents for HI772-26 (25 Tests)$15.00
Reagents for Hanna Instruments Checker Marine Alkalinity Colorimeter
Reagent kit for 25 Marine Alkalinity Tests
Range: 0.00 to 250 mg/L
Showing all 7 results