Milwaukee digital refractometer for seawater$248.00
- Range: 1.000 – 1.114
- Resolution: 0.001
- Accuracy: 0.002
- Measurement Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V (included)
- Dual-Level LCD Display
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Easy Setup and Storage
- Battery Operation with Low Power Indicator
- Automatically Turns Off After 3 Minutes of Non-Use
- Stainless Steel Sample Well and Flint Glass Prism
Milwaukee MC122 pH controller$248.00
With Milwaukee’s MC Controllers you can monitor and control pH and/or ORP levels.
The Milwaukee Instruments “MC” Controllers have a user selectable set point and a visual “Power Activated” LED notification light. Power to the controller box is turned on when the reading is Above or Below ( user selected ) the selected set point. These MC Controllers are ideal for CO2 or ozone dosing.
With each Milwaukee Smart controller, your aquarium will have the individual attention that it needs.
Each unit comes with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, probe, probe holder and starter calibration solution for pH. (factory calibrated for ORP)
Professional pH controller especially designed for use with aquariums.
User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
Manual 2 points calibration
Visual LED alarm
Supplied with 12 VDC adapter and mounting kit
Power plug for CO2 dosing
Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
Range 0.0 – 14.0 pH
Resolution 0.1 pH
Accuracy ±0.2 pH
Calibration Manual 2 points
Alarm Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
1 power plug for CO2 dosing
pH Electrode MA911B/2 (included)
Milwaukee pH Calibration Solution$3.50
Lab grade buffer solution certified to meet the standard to an accuracy of ±0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing calibration solutions from powder.
Sachet packaging means that you get fresh solution every time. Ideal for infrequent or field use. No risk of using expired calibration solution.
Milwaukee solutions are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate
- Formulated with a 5 year expiry
- Color coded for easy identification
Showing all 5 results