Same footprint as the Alkatronic, Dosetronic will be around the half height of an Alkatronic.
Customizable to have the 10 luer connections on either side
Communication with Alkatronic:
Wifi based app, and cloud.
5, stepper based
Jebao Doser 3.4
- WIFI control function
- Automatic dosing in high precision
- Safety low voltage
- Automatic/handle to control the dosing liquid
- Apps can be dowloaded from App Store or Google Play – ‘Jebao Aqua’
- Easy Programming on your smartphone
- Smartphone setting can save time for newbie to setting and more accuracy to prevent input wrong on the traditional LCD dosing pump
- Ideal for dosing CA / MAG / KH or RO
- Max Program 24 times a day
Marine Phosphate Ultra Low Range Checker® HC – HI774$99.00
The HI774 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure phosphate in marine systems including coral reef tanks. Phosphate is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums; levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth, depleted dissolved oxygen levels, and ultimately can be fatal to many types of fish and aquatic life. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI774 provides quick, accurate results. For those that would like measure phosphate as phosphorous we off the HI736 Phosphorous Checker® HC. Alternatively, to determine the fraction of phosphorous (PO4-P) there is in phosphate (PO43-) the phosphate reading is multiplied by 0.3261. A 0.50 ppm phosphate reading is equal to 0.163 ppm or 163 ppb phosphorous.
Phosphate Range 0.00 to 0.90 ppm Phosphate Resolution 0.01 ppm Phosphate Accuracy +/- 0.02 ppm +/- 5% of reading Phosphate Method adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic-Acid method. The reaction between phosphate and the reagent causes a blue tint in the sample. Photometer/Colorimeter Light Source LED @ 525 nm Photometer/Colorimeter Light Detector silicon photocell Battery Type/Life (1) 1.5V AAA Automatic Shut-Off after seven minutes of non-use and two minutes after taking a reading Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing Weight 64 g (2.25 oz.) Dimensions 86.0mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.4″ x 2.4″ x 1.5”) Ordering Information HI774 Checker® is supplied with (2) sample cuvettes with caps, phosphate ULR reagent for 10 tests, battery, instructions and quick start guide.
Milwaukee MC122 pH controller$248.00
With Milwaukee’s MC Controllers you can monitor and control pH and/or ORP levels.
The Milwaukee Instruments “MC” Controllers have a user selectable set point and a visual “Power Activated” LED notification light. Power to the controller box is turned on when the reading is Above or Below ( user selected ) the selected set point. These MC Controllers are ideal for CO2 or ozone dosing.
With each Milwaukee Smart controller, your aquarium will have the individual attention that it needs.
Each unit comes with 12 VDC adapter, mounting kit, probe, probe holder and starter calibration solution for pH. (factory calibrated for ORP)
Professional pH controller especially designed for use with aquariums.
User selectable Hi/Low Set Point
Manual 2 points calibration
Visual LED alarm
Supplied with 12 VDC adapter and mounting kit
Power plug for CO2 dosing
Double junction pH electrode with 2m cable (BNC connector)
Range 0.0 – 14.0 pH
Resolution 0.1 pH
Accuracy ±0.2 pH
Calibration Manual 2 points
Alarm Active when reading is higher or lower than set point
1 power plug for CO2 dosing
pH Electrode MA911B/2 (included)
Neptune Systems Apex Trident$1,100.00
A key ingredient to a great reef aquarium is maintaining proper levels of Alkalinity, Calcium, and Magnesium.
The Trident is an automated testing system that regularly tests alkalinity, calcium, and magnesium in your saltwater aquarium — and then communicates this information to your Apex so you can get alerts, and change your dosing. When combined with the DOS (available separately) it creates a fully automated system for the proper dosing of supplements, maintaining them at consistent levels.
Oase Fishguard Aquarium Automatic Feeder$95.00
Oase FishGuard Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder Features
• 1.25cm³ of food per dose
• Up to 12 food doses per day (15cm³)
• Powered by 4 x 1.5v AA batteries
• Dimensions: 11.5cm long, 7.8cm wide, 9.3cm tall
• Suitable for fresh water and sea water
• 3 Year guarantee
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
- Windows PC with internet connectivity running Windows 7, 8, 10 32/64bit – Not compatible with Belkin Base and virtual USB extenders.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
1/4″ Flow Sensor – FS25$28.00
1/4″ Flow Sensor for the Fluid Metering Module from Neptune.
The FS-25 will work with flow rates from 3-12 gph, and will connect to any standard 1/4″ push connect tubing.
Usually used with a return pump, this flow sensor can be placed in line with the flow on any pipe, connected to the FMM, and communicate to your Apex the flow rate of water through that pipe or tubing. The FS-25 comes with 1/4″ push connect tubing that will work with any standard style 1/4″ RO/DI tubing.
Adapting soft 1/4″ tubing can be done easily with a 1/4″ stem x 1/4″ barb adapter.
1x 1/4″ Flow Sensor with push connect fittings
1/2″ Flow Sensor – FS50$48.00
Know Your Flow!
1/2″ Flow Sensor for the Fluid Metering Module from Neptune.
The FS-50 will work with flow rates from 30-250 gph, and will connect to any standard 1/2″ Slip PVC.
Usually used with a return pump, this flow sensor can be placed in line with the flow on any pipe, connected to the FMM, and communicate to your Apex the flow rate of water through that pipe. The flow sensor itself uses British Standard Parallel Pipe (BSPP) threads so all BRS customers we have included two specially designed PVC unions with slip fittings to adapt it to standard 1/2″ PVC plumbing.
1x 1/2″ Flow Sensor
2x SBPP x 1/2″ Slip Unions
Showing 1–15 of 64 results