BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS XPORT NO3 – DIMPLED BRICK$96.00
Brightwell Aquatics Xport NO3
Dimpled Brick – the premier filtration media in the world!
Xport-NO3 Ultra-activated Denitrification Media with Superior Performance Characteristics.
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked systems.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-PO4
Nominal 9″ x 4.50″ x 2.50″ for Aquascaping, Biofiltration, and Coral Propagation
Use one XPort NO3 BRICK for every 1,000 U.S. gallons (3,800 L) of system capacity
Granular activated carbon 2.5kg$35.00
High removal of taste and odour, organic micro pollutants, dissolved organic substances, chlorine and ozone.
Pre-filter media for RO/DI and DI unit.
Features and Benefits
-High volume activity
-Good abrasion resistance
-High organics compound capacity
-Enhanced transport pore structure
-Proven high reactivation yields
-Protection of ion exchange resin
JBL symec 500g$15.50
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
Oceans Wonders Frag Hub$18.00 – $30.00
Oceans Wonders new Coral FRAG HUBS are perfect for safely holding all of your frags in one convenient spot in your aquarium. Our frag hubs are available in a variety of sizes with 5, 10 or 20 holes. They are made from the same material as our popular ceramic frag plugs and are fired at nearly 2000 degrees in a high temperature kiln making them 100% inert and safe for your reef. They never have to be cured and are shipped dry, ready to use. A textured surface helps speed the spread of coralline algae and give each hub a more natural look in your aquarium. Each hub will come with a free bag of 5, 10, 20 frag plugs!
AF Carbon$14.00 – $95.00
High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums. Carbon should be placed in flow filters in 100 ml for 100 l (27 US gal.) of water in marine aquarium or 200 l (54 US gal.)in freshwater aquarium.
Recommended flow is maximum 500l/h through the media.
The insert should be replaced every 4 weeks.
AF Phosphate Minus$23.00 – $181.00
Efficient medium for fluidization filters. Too much food and supplements may be the cause of too high phosphate levels. Due to the unique technology Phosphate Minus effectively reduces phosphate and silicate levels in marine aquariums. Its adsorbing capabilities allow bonding large amounts of phosphate without negative influence on the aquarium inhabitants. Phosphate Minus is highly recommended both in new and in matured aquariums. In freshly set aquariums it prevents occurring high phosphate levels and in matured aquariums it reduces PO4 levels and stabilizes water chemistry. Due to maintaining the biological balance in the tank, it prevents the formation of undesirable green algae and the development of cyanobacteria. Dosage: 25-100 ml per 100 l (27 US gal) of water. Phosphate Minus should be placed in media reactors with suggested water flow of at least 400 l/hr. It’s also suitable for a passive use in filter socks. Phosphate Minus should be replaced every 4 weeks or during significant rise of phosphate levels in the water. Shortly after placing in a filtration system, the product may slightly colour water. Although, Phosphate Minus should not be rinsed before use, brown dust is an active phosphate remover and is completely harmless for the aquatic life. Brown colouration of water will disappear after a short time. Rinsing the product in a RODI water will lower its efficiency.
What is great about this product?
Restores chemical balance
Prevents algae & cyanobacteria development
Safe for tank inhabitants
Perfect for new & matured aquariums
25-100 ml per 100 l (27 US gal) of water
Good to know
Overdosed Phosphate Minus won’t work efficiently
Inefficient filtration may be the reason of high phosphate levels
A violent drop of nitrate and phosphate levels can destroy zooxanthellae and lead to corals death
Satisfactory levels for fish only aquarium: PO4 0,00-0,03 mg/l
Satisfactory levels for reef aquarium: PO4 0-0,02 mg/l
AF Zeo Mix$19.00 – $70.00
Specially selected blend of zeolites particularly recommended in tanks with plentiful livestock and or ULNS tanks. Due to carefully designed composition, Zeo Mix is a comprehensive, multifunctional filtration media. Zeo Mix perfectly absorbs ammonia and ammonium ions in the initial phase thus inhibiting the increase of nitrate concentrations. In addition, it bonds phenols and heavy metals. Zeo Mix is especially recommended to demanding marine tanks.
Dosage: 100 ml per 100 l of water in the aquarium. Before using Zeo Mix, we recommend rinsing it in RODI water. It can be used in a media reactor as well as in a filter mesh bag or sock. Zeolites do not require shaking – they can be placed in a fluidised filter. The recommended flow through the bed is 300-500 l/h. Zeo Mix should be replaced every 6 weeks. Zeo Mix does not lower the potassium level in the water. Because of very high adsorption capabilities of zeolites, Zeo Mix should only be used in reef tank by experienced aquarists.
Keep away from children! Product for aquarium use only! Not suitable for human consumption!
Bubble Magus Auto Roller Filter$260.00The filter is a high-efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as detritus, food, organic waste from the water column.Use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums and corals system.12″ long x 15.5 wide by 14″ tallBubble Magus ARF-1 Auto Roll FilterARF-1 Specifications• 12v DC motor• 220v Power adapter ULc DC12v 1amp output• Water level switch• Filter roll Non woven 150mm width, 25M length• 1” I.D inlet pipe, complete with Flex pipe• 40x36x26cm total dimensions (including motor body)• Internal sump mountedThe ARF-1 removes the need for filter socks. Water is fed into the internal chamber via the aquarium systems drain, and through the filter roll. When the water level rises in the chamber due to filter clogging the water level switch triggers the motor to wind on the filter roll to a new fresh piece. The water level will then drop repeating the process
ClariSea SK-3000 Atomatic(GEN2)$549.00
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece
- Multi-function smart controller
- End of roll audible alarm
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2″)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Mounting & Installation Options
The Gen2 ClariSea is very flexible and easy to position within your sump:
• You can hang it on the back, front or sides of the most sumps.
• You can freestand it on the base of a shallow sump with a water level below 200mm.
• you can freestand it on a box or shelf in deeper sumps.
• You can feed it from the front or from the back.
• You can feed water from the top, side or at an angle.
• You can even pump feed it.
Showing 1–15 of 46 results