BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS XPORT NO3 – DIMPLED BRICK$96.00
Brightwell Aquatics Xport NO3
Dimpled Brick – the premier filtration media in the world!
Xport-NO3 Ultra-activated Denitrification Media with Superior Performance Characteristics.
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked systems.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-PO4
Nominal 9″ x 4.50″ x 2.50″ for Aquascaping, Biofiltration, and Coral Propagation
Use one XPort NO3 BRICK for every 1,000 U.S. gallons (3,800 L) of system capacity
Fauna Marin Skim Breeze$40.00
Fauna Marin Skim Breeze special absorber granules for air purification on protein skimmers. Stabilizing the pH value in the aquarium at a consistently high level. By reducing the nutrients, algae growth will be significantly reduced and coral growth will be increased.
Skim Breeze avoids the introduction of harmful gases such as cigarette smoke and CO2 into the skimmer.
Capacity: 1000 ml Skim Breeze per 500 liter aquarium volume: approx. 4-6 weeks. If the granulate is completely purple, it must be replaced. Recoloring of the used material does not mean that it is active again.
Note: Do not put granules in water, do not breathe dust, use gloves. Always keep the can closed and protected from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Calcium hydroxide (EC 215-137-3), sodium hydroxide (EC 215-283-8), zeolites (EC 215-283-8)
Fauna Marin Zeo Light$25.00
Fauna Marin Zeo-Light a specially formulated Zeolite for reduction of nutrient concentrations in marine aquaria.
This Zeolite provides nitrate- and ammonium-reducing bacteria an ideal environment.
By using a composition of different Zeolites, carefully selected for their specific physical and chemical properties, this filter medium will reduce nutrient concentrations fast and effectively.
How to use:
For preparation wash the zeolite mix under tap water or use reverse-osmosis water and subsequently give the material a 24 h bath in tap water. After this preconditioning the zeolite mix is ready.
As a basic dosage apply 1000 g Zeolith mix to 1000 L (260 US gal lqd) aquarium net volume. Make sure you determine your net aquarium volume as exactly as possible.
Use the zeolite mix in a zeolite filter unit or in our automatic zeolite filter Zeomatic 2. The automatic cleaning process of Zeomatic 2 makes it easy to maintain a high level of filter function. Without automated purgation the zeolite mix requires cleaning in a 2 day interval. 75% of the zeolite gravel needs tobe replaced after 4 weeks (do not exchange the zeolite and UltraCarb L activated carbon on the same day, but use a14 day shift as a routine in changing both types of filter media).
Feel free to use any zeolite mix which is declared to be suitable for marine aquaria. However, we recommend to apply a zeolite from a producer with designated experience in the marine aquarium business, since several zeolite mixes for fresh water or pond filtration are unsuitable for marine aquaria and potentially have a harmful effect.
JBL symec 500g$15.50
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
Showing 1–15 of 58 results