BRIGHTWELL AQUATICS XPORT NO3 – DIMPLED BRICK$96.00
Brightwell Aquatics Xport NO3
Dimpled Brick – the premier filtration media in the world!
Xport-NO3 Ultra-activated Denitrification Media with Superior Performance Characteristics.
- Utilizes NanoIntelex Technology to create an enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional denitrification media by over 300%
- Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
- Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent denitrification.
- May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked systems.
- Eliminates the need to perform water changes that are carried out for the express purpose of decreasing nitrate in an aquarium system.
- May be used in conjunction with Xport-BIO and Xport-PO4
Nominal 9″ x 4.50″ x 2.50″ for Aquascaping, Biofiltration, and Coral Propagation
Use one XPort NO3 BRICK for every 1,000 U.S. gallons (3,800 L) of system capacity
Fauna Marin Zeo-light – special Zeolith mix 1000g$25.00
Fauna Marin Zeo-Light a specially formulated Zeolite for reduction of nutrient concentrations in marine aquaria.
This Zeolite provides nitrate- and ammonium-reducing bacteria an ideal environment.
By using a composition of different Zeolites, carefully selected for their specific physical and chemical properties, this filter medium will reduce nutrient concentrations fast and effectively.
How to use:
For preparation wash the zeolite mix under tap water or use reverse-osmosis water and subsequently give the material a 24 h bath in tap water. After this preconditioning the zeolite mix is ready.
As a basic dosage apply 1000 g Zeolith mix to 1000 L (260 US gal lqd) aquarium net volume. Make sure you determine your net aquarium volume as exactly as possible.
Use the zeolite mix in a zeolite filter unit or in our automatic zeolite filter Zeomatic 2. The automatic cleaning process of Zeomatic 2 makes it easy to maintain a high level of filter function. Without automated purgation the zeolite mix requires cleaning in a 2 day interval. 75% of the zeolite gravel needs tobe replaced after 4 weeks (do not exchange the zeolite and UltraCarb L activated carbon on the same day, but use a14 day shift as a routine in changing both types of filter media).
Feel free to use any zeolite mix which is declared to be suitable for marine aquaria. However, we recommend to apply a zeolite from a producer with designated experience in the marine aquarium business, since several zeolite mixes for fresh water or pond filtration are unsuitable for marine aquaria and potentially have a harmful effect.
Granular activated carbon 2.5kg$35.00
High removal of taste and odour, organic micro pollutants, dissolved organic substances, chlorine and ozone.
Pre-filter media for RO/DI and DI unit.
Features and Benefits
-High volume activity
-Good abrasion resistance
-High organics compound capacity
-Enhanced transport pore structure
-Proven high reactivation yields
-Protection of ion exchange resin
JBL symec 500g$15.50
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage. Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
Oceans Wonders Frag Hub$18.00 – $30.00
Oceans Wonders new Coral FRAG HUBS are perfect for safely holding all of your frags in one convenient spot in your aquarium. Our frag hubs are available in a variety of sizes with 5, 10 or 20 holes. They are made from the same material as our popular ceramic frag plugs and are fired at nearly 2000 degrees in a high temperature kiln making them 100% inert and safe for your reef. They never have to be cured and are shipped dry, ready to use. A textured surface helps speed the spread of coralline algae and give each hub a more natural look in your aquarium. Each hub will come with a free bag of 5, 10, 20 frag plugs!
ORCA NITRA-GUARD BIO-CUBES TITANIUM$30.00 – $38.00
- Nitra-Guard Bio-Cubes TITANIUM
- The world’s first and only carbon based nitrate remover that is completely resistant to Redfield’s Ratio
- More economical & effective than any other product of it’s kind in the world…nothing can compare!
- Reduces Nitrate in Freshwater and Seawater systems without requiring phosphate to function
- Easy & convenient use, no daily feedings or dosings, just add as directed and enjoy 4 to 12 months Nitrate free water
- 100% natural, biological Nitrate removal
- No effect on pH or alkalinity
- MASSIVELY Reduces Water Changes
- Nitra-Guard Bio-Cubes TITANIUM
Showing 1–15 of 52 results