Ecotech VERSA™ VX-1 PERISTALTIC PUMP$269.00
Single Versa Peristaltic Pump
Dimensions Length 3.15in.(80mm) Width 2.34in.(59.4mm) Height 4.21in.(106.9mm) Power Specifications Power Consumption 12W Universal Input Range 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Peak Inrush Current 1.3A Dosing Volume MIN 0.5ul a minute MAX 300ml a minute Connectors Included Female PTC & Barbed Adapter
Auto mode schedules dosing specific to what additive or solution is being dosed. This mode utilizes standard dosing practices and known water parameter changes in a reef tank based on light cycle and biological activity. The Versa™ does not determine dosing volume, that requires testing and tuning. It will however, schedule dosing based on the salt or additive selected.
Continuous mode sets a dosing rate (volume/min) that runs when the pump is powered. Continuous mode is an always-operating dosing mode and needs to be controlled by external means (controller, timer, float switch, etc.).
Manual Mode allows the user to create a program specifying dosing volumes and or durations. The Versas variable operational capability allows volume dosing to be carried out a specified rate or over a specified time period. Up to 30 discrete dosing events can be created per pump in a 24hr period. The Catch-Up feature allows the Versa™ to correct a dosing difference if the pump is shut down or is interrupted during its daily program. Safe-guards help protects against some potential dosing issues.
Available in 25ft sections of four different colors.
Push to connect connectors and elbows for use with polyurethane tubing.
Four pack of replacement Elbow Connectors for use with Polyurethane tubing.
- Powerful engine, energy efficient
- Ultra-quiet operation due to shock-absorbing technology
- Dry-operating prevention protection through ICE technology
- Motor protection when the rotor is blocked
- No copper elements
- Soft start operation
- Feeding mode of 10 minutes available
- Ceramic drive shaft to minimize wear and maximize service life
- Controller saves your settings even after a power failure!
- Power consumption: 165 watts
- Input voltage: 36V
- Flow rate: 6,200 (30%) – 20,000 (100%) liters / hour
- 1% increase possible with controller
- Max head: 10.0 meters
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19 x 12.6 x 15.9 cm / 7.5 x 5 x 6.3 inches
JEBAO DCP-4000 DC PUMP 4000 LPH$108.00
Jebao DCP-4000 is a 4000 LPH pump for freshwater and marine aquarium, suitable for underwater (wet submerged) and dry (outside water) applications.
Jebao DCP pumps give you enhanced performance and precise control of flow through your aquarium reactors, sump, or closed loop system.
With complete control through the DCP Controller, you can control the flow of the pump, enter feed modes (10 minutes).
- Wet and Dry use
- Freshwater and Marine aquarium
- Super quiet operation
- Sine wave technology
- Programmable auto power off
- Wear resistant ceramic shaft ensures longer operation life
- Motor protection if the rotor is blocked
- High performance motor with high-grade components
- Improved from the DCT model
- Energy saving up to 50% than the old model
Model Flowrate Hmax (m) Size(LxBxH)mm Watts Adj. rating Piping size DCP4000 4000 LPH 3.5 196x104x163 40 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP5000 5500 LPH 4 196x104x163 50 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP6500 6500 LPH 4.5 196x104xx163 55 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP8000 8000 LPH 5.2 196x104x163 65 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP10000 10000 LPH 6 196x104x163 80 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP18000 18000 LPH 9 196x163x163 130 65%-100% 32/40/50
JEBAO MDC Pump Series (WIFI)$118.00 – $218.00
- Model: MDC-3500, MDC-5000, MDC-6000, MDC-8000, MDC-10000
- Rated power: 28W, 40W, 45W, 65W, 80W
- Voltage: 24V
- Height: 4.0M, 4.5M, 5.2M, 6.0M
- Capacity: 3500L/H, 5500L/H, 6200L/H, 8000L/H, 10000L/H
- Protection Grade: IPX8
- Ultra quiet operation.
- High performance with innovative electronic motor, and energy saving up to 65%.
- IC electronic detection, automatic power-off protection upon no water.
- With wear-resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life.
- WIFI + manual controller.
- 1 x Wifi Water Pump MDC Series
Kamoer ATO One for RO Automatic Top Off & Float Valves$95.00
1x ATO One controller
1x S1 Float sensor
1x S2 Optical sensor
1x Optical sensor bracket
1x Float sensor bracket
4x Plastic magnetic stickers
1x DC 12V Power supply
1x Solenoid valve
1x Tube holder
1x Siphon break
2x PVC tubing
Kamoer ATO One SE Auto top Up/Off$69.00
What’s in the box?
1 x ATO One controller
1 x S1 Float sensor
1 x S2 Optical sensor
1 x Optical sensor bracket
1 x Float sensor bracket
4 x Plastic magnetic stickers
1 x DC 12V Power supply
1 x Refill pump
1 x Tube holder
1 x Siphon break
2 x PVC tubing
Kamoer F4 Pro Wifi Dosing Pump$525.00
F4 DOSER SPECIFICATIONS
Dosing Channel: 4
Dosing Times: 24 times / day -once / 7 days
Fluid Volume: 1ml – 999ml
Pump Life: >2000 hours
Flow Rate: >45ml/min
Dimensions (length x width x height): 250 x 59 x 49mm
Inside the package:
- F4 PRO dosing pump
- 3.5m lengths of PVC tube (Red, Yellow, Blue Green)
- 10Ml plastic graduated cylinder
- Power adapter
- Tube holder manifold / tube bracket
- Mounting screws
- Quick start guide
Kamoer FX-STP2 WIFI Dosing Pump$285.00
The Kamoer FX-STP2 WiFi Peristaltic Dosing Pump features an adjustable flow rate from 1 ml to 120 ml per minute. Made for calcium reactors, denitrators, gradual water changes, or any other fluid that you need to continuously transfer to your aquarium. The Kamoer FX-SP is compact and quiet, but the biggest feature is the ability to change the flow rate while it is running. You can change the flow anywhere from 1mL/min all the way up to 120mL/min depending on your application.
Wireless Control with Your Mobile Device
The first generation of the FX-STP Dosing Pump was controlled by turning the adjustment knob on the front of the unit. While this easy onboard control remains, you’ll now have the ability to control and monitor your FX-STP2 WiFi remotely using the free Kamoer Remote app for Android and Apple (iOS). See how much you are dosing, adjust dosages, check how much fluid you have left, and more with Kamoer’s free cloud services. All you’ll need is a compatible mobile device and an Internet connection.
- High Precision Stepper Motor
- Easy to Calibrate
- On-Board Memory
- Perfect for Precise Dosing
- Best Solution for Calcium Reactors
- Adjustable Flow Rate
- Replaceable PharMed Tubing
- LCD screen with screensaver
Knowing how much you are dosing is easy with the onboard display. As you turn the flow adjustment dial, the Kamoer FX-STP2’s display will show you how much liquid is being pushed through the dosing pump and how fast. Calibration is easy too, just match the dosed amount with the RPM count and you are good to go.
- Dimensions – 5.25″ L x 3.25″ W x 5″ H
- Min Flow Rate – 1 ml per minute
- Max Flow Rate – 120 ml per minute
- PharMed Tubing Life – 2,000 Hours
- Pump Tubing Size – 1/8″ ID
- Mobile App: Android (Android 4.4 and above) and Apple (iOS 9.1 and above)
- Power Adapter: Input 100VAC -240VAC | Output DC24V 1.9A
- Pump Head: 6 Rotor / Roller KCS
- 1x Kamoer FX-STP Dosing Pump
- 1x Power Supply
- 2x Tubing Adapters (1/8″ to 1/4″)
- 1 Meter 1/8″ ID Tubing
- 1 Meter 1/4″ ID Tubing
Kamoer X1 Single Dosing Pump$79.00
X1 SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Add multiple X1 pumps to control
- Daisy chain up to Four -X1 pumps per power supply
- Flow calibration setting
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting)
- Easy setting – Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 12 times)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 – 31 days or certain days per week
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: 0.5 – 6500.0ml
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode: 0.1 – 6000.0ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference
*Requires Bluetooth capable mobile device to operate.
X1 DOSER SPECIFICATIONS
Dosing Channel: 1
Dosing Times: 12 times / day -once / 31 days
Fluid Volume: .1ml – 6000ml
Pump Life: >2000 hours
X1 pump head tubing size: ID*OD 2*4mm pharmed bpt tube
Included PVC tubing size: ID*OD 3*5mm
Inside the package:
- X1 dosing pump
- Graduated cylinder
- Power adapter – Up to 4 – X1 Pumps
- PVC Tubing: ID*OD 3*5mm
Showing 1–15 of 45 results