Ecotech VERSA™ VX-1 PERISTALTIC PUMP$269.00
Single Versa Peristaltic Pump
Dimensions Length 3.15in.(80mm) Width 2.34in.(59.4mm) Height 4.21in.(106.9mm) Power Specifications Power Consumption 12W Universal Input Range 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz Peak Inrush Current 1.3A Dosing Volume MIN 0.5ul a minute MAX 300ml a minute Connectors Included Female PTC & Barbed Adapter
Auto mode schedules dosing specific to what additive or solution is being dosed. This mode utilizes standard dosing practices and known water parameter changes in a reef tank based on light cycle and biological activity. The Versa™ does not determine dosing volume, that requires testing and tuning. It will however, schedule dosing based on the salt or additive selected.
Continuous mode sets a dosing rate (volume/min) that runs when the pump is powered. Continuous mode is an always-operating dosing mode and needs to be controlled by external means (controller, timer, float switch, etc.).
Manual Mode allows the user to create a program specifying dosing volumes and or durations. The Versas variable operational capability allows volume dosing to be carried out a specified rate or over a specified time period. Up to 30 discrete dosing events can be created per pump in a 24hr period. The Catch-Up feature allows the Versa™ to correct a dosing difference if the pump is shut down or is interrupted during its daily program. Safe-guards help protects against some potential dosing issues.
Available in 25ft sections of four different colors.
Push to connect connectors and elbows for use with polyurethane tubing.
Four pack of replacement Elbow Connectors for use with Polyurethane tubing.
JEBAO DCP-4000 DC PUMP 4000 LPH$108.00
Jebao DCP-4000 is a 4000 LPH pump for freshwater and marine aquarium, suitable for underwater (wet submerged) and dry (outside water) applications.
Jebao DCP pumps give you enhanced performance and precise control of flow through your aquarium reactors, sump, or closed loop system.
With complete control through the DCP Controller, you can control the flow of the pump, enter feed modes (10 minutes).
- Wet and Dry use
- Freshwater and Marine aquarium
- Super quiet operation
- Sine wave technology
- Programmable auto power off
- Wear resistant ceramic shaft ensures longer operation life
- Motor protection if the rotor is blocked
- High performance motor with high-grade components
- Improved from the DCT model
- Energy saving up to 50% than the old model
Model Flowrate Hmax (m) Size(LxBxH)mm Watts Adj. rating Piping size DCP4000 4000 LPH 3.5 196x104x163 40 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP5000 5500 LPH 4 196x104x163 50 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP6500 6500 LPH 4.5 196x104xx163 55 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP8000 8000 LPH 5.2 196x104x163 65 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP10000 10000 LPH 6 196x104x163 80 65%-100% 25/32/40 DCP18000 18000 LPH 9 196x163x163 130 65%-100% 32/40/50
JEBAO MDC-8000 PUMP$178.00
- Model: MDC-3500, MDC-5000, MDC-6000, MDC-8000, MDC-10000
- Rated power: 28W, 40W, 45W, 65W, 80W
- Voltage: 24V
- Height: 4.0M, 4.5M, 5.2M, 6.0M
- Capacity: 3500L/H, 5500L/H, 6200L/H, 8000L/H, 10000L/H
- Protection Grade: IPX8
- Ultra quiet operation.
- High performance with innovative electronic motor, and energy saving up to 65%.
- IC electronic detection, automatic power-off protection upon no water.
- With wear-resistant ceramic shaft, longer operation life.
- WIFI + manual controller.
- 1 x Wifi Water Pump MDC Series
Kamoer ATO One for RO Automatic Top Off & Float Valves$95.00
1x ATO One controller
1x S1 Float sensor
1x S2 Optical sensor
1x Optical sensor bracket
1x Float sensor bracket
4x Plastic magnetic stickers
1x DC 12V Power supply
1x Solenoid valve
1x Tube holder
1x Siphon break
2x PVC tubing
Kamoer ATO One SE Auto top Up/Off$69.00
What’s in the box?
1 x ATO One controller
1 x S1 Float sensor
1 x S2 Optical sensor
1 x Optical sensor bracket
1 x Float sensor bracket
4 x Plastic magnetic stickers
1 x DC 12V Power supply
1 x Refill pump
1 x Tube holder
1 x Siphon break
2 x PVC tubing
Kamoer F4 Pro Wifi Dosing Pump$525.00
F4 DOSER SPECIFICATIONS
Dosing Channel: 4
Dosing Times: 24 times / day -once / 7 days
Fluid Volume: 1ml – 999ml
Pump Life: >2000 hours
Flow Rate: >45ml/min
Dimensions (length x width x height): 250 x 59 x 49mm
Inside the package:
- F4 PRO dosing pump
- 3.5m lengths of PVC tube (Red, Yellow, Blue Green)
- 10Ml plastic graduated cylinder
- Power adapter
- Tube holder manifold / tube bracket
- Mounting screws
- Quick start guide
Kamoer FX-STP dosing pump$268.00
- Suitable for continuous operation
- High precision with stepper motor driver
- Adjustable flow rate setting of 0 – 120mls/min
- Calibration of flow rate
- Battery back up – user setting saved if power lost.
- Uses high quality long life PharMed® Tubing in pump head – easily replaceable
- AC/DC power adapter.
- Exceptionally reliable.
- Unmatched flexibility in programming.
- Spare parts readily available.
- Dimensions -125mm (h) x 83mm(w) x 133mm (d)
Kamoer X1 Single Dosing Pump$79.00
X1 SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Add multiple X1 pumps to control
- Daisy chain up to Four -X1 pumps per power supply
- Flow calibration setting
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting)
- Easy setting – Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 12 times)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 – 31 days or certain days per week
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: 0.5 – 6500.0ml
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode: 0.1 – 6000.0ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference
*Requires Bluetooth capable mobile device to operate.
X1 DOSER SPECIFICATIONS
Dosing Channel: 1
Dosing Times: 12 times / day -once / 31 days
Fluid Volume: .1ml – 6000ml
Pump Life: >2000 hours
X1 pump head tubing size: ID*OD 2*4mm pharmed bpt tube
Included PVC tubing size: ID*OD 3*5mm
Inside the package:
- X1 dosing pump
- Graduated cylinder
- Power adapter – Up to 4 – X1 Pumps
- PVC Tubing: ID*OD 3*5mm
- Maximum flow rate: 8,500 l/h
- Rated flow rate: 7,500 l/h
- Head height: max. 6,0m
- Rated input: 54…100W
- Operating voltage: 230V~, 50…60Hz
- Ambient temperature: +2ºC…+40ºC
- Maximum operating pressure: 1,2 bar
- Maximum immersion depth: 2 Meter
- Inlet/outlet connections: 40mm/25mm
Abyzz A200$2,390.00 – $2,450.00
size 340 x 250 x 140 mm Maximum delivery 17,000 l / h Delivery nominal 14,500 l / h Maximum delivery height 8,8 m Maximum operating pressure 1.2 bar Maximum depth 2,0 m Connections inlet / outlet 50 mm / 40 mm Cable length pump 10.0 m , 3.0 m power consumption 5 … 200 W operating voltage 230 V ~, 50 … 60 Hz ambient temperature + 2 ° C … + 40 ° C cable length 3,0 m, 10,0 m
Abyzz A200AS 3m$2,825.00
weight 5.5 kg size 340 x 250 x 140 mm Maximum delivery 0 … 10,000 l / h air flow 0 … 4,000 l / h Maximum operating pressure 1.2 bar Maximum depth 2,0 m Connections inlet / outlet nv / 40 mm Cable length pump 10.0 m , 3.0 m power consumption 4 … 200W operating voltage 230 V ~, 50 … 60 Hz ambient temperature + 2 ° C … + 40 ° C
Abyzz A400$3,275.00 – $3,335.00
size 420 x 290 x 134 mm Maximum delivery 23,500 l / h Delivery nominal 18,600 l / h Maximum delivery height 12.5 m Outflow velocity maximum 7.5 m / s Outflow velocity nominal 6.4 m / s Maximum operating pressure 1.2 bar Maximum depth 2,0 m Connections inlet / outlet 50 mm / 40 mm Cable length pump 10.0 m , 3.0 m power consumption 4 … 400W operating voltage 230 V ~, 50 … 60 Hz ambient temperature + 2 ° C … + 40 ° C cable length 3,0 m, 10,0 m
Apex COR-15 Pump$480.00
Pump Dimensions – 3.875″ W x 4.875″ H x 6.250″ D
Driver Dimensions – 3″ W x 4″ H x 1″ D
Max Flow – 5700LPH
Max Head – 14FT
Power Consumption – Less than 50W @ 100%
1x COR-15 Pump Body
1x COR Driver Controller
1x 1.25″ PVC Union (slip to BSPP)
1x 1″ Slip Fitting
1x 0.75″ Slip Fitting
1x 4-meter (13-foot) 1Link Cable
Requires 1Link Port & Apex Controller for use.
Showing 1–15 of 40 results