Deltec Nitrate Filter$638.00 – $1,328.00
- Ease of cleaning via fully removable lid.
- Large bore exit pipes that will not block.
- Special media that will not choke up with dead bacteria.
- Pressurised operation possible for flexibility of reactor positioning.
- Recirculation system to ensure an even distribution of nitrate and food to the bacteria.
- Can be operated in manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic mode.
- Special dosing pump makes daily feeding of nitrate fluid automatic.
- item no 64303000 without 1ml Peristaltic pump
- item no 64403000 including Peristaltic pump
Deltec Zeolith Reactor$649.00 – $1,108.00
The Zeolith used in conventional Zeolith reaktors needs to be manually agitated several times a day. The agitation in the Deltec reaktor occurs automatically through the DC pump and timer (the timer is not included). The frequency of the agitation can be selected and evenly spaced throughout a 24 hours period.
The reaktor operates on the fluidization principle, using much finer grain Zeolith. This provides a much larger effective surface area resulting in more efficient adsorption. There is no channeling effect as is normal with conventional Zeolith reaktors, self-cleaning, no buildup of sediments inside the reaktor.
FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
Plug & Play
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter – 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates – 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15″ sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
How often do you buy some equipment and then find you do not have all of the parts to install it?
The FMR 75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
- FMR reactor
- 3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
- Non return valve
- Flow adjustment tap
- 2 Grades of media sponges (1 of each)
- 8 x cable ties for securing the pipework
Showing all 12 results