Maximum rated flow – 8500l/hr
Abyzz pumps offer almost silent running, unbelievable performance and an extremely low running cost and are suitable for larger marine or freshwater aquariums, pond filter systems and koi ponds.
The Abyzz pump with its titanium impeller consists of programmable menu-controlled driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor. The efficiency factor of the motor is more than 90%, which, along with the fact that you can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
The integrated bearing flushing system provides optimum protection against calcification and, in conjunction with the silicon carbide bearings and special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operations. The materials used are designed to have a long operating lifetime and meet the highest requirements and quality standards. Developed and manufactured in Germany.
- Variable speed range (0 – 100%).
- Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes).
- Safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature, and overcurrent protection).
- Soft startup.
- Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices.
- Low-noise operation.
- 3m cable length.
- Can be used immersed or in a dry position but is not self priming.